The Paris Tennis Club is a family friendly community club. Our mission is to maintain a fun and exciting environment where children and adults of all ages and levels can grow on and off the court and also to create a passion for tennis as a sport for life! Tennis has been a part of our community since 1895!
Exclusive Weekly Play Sessions – club member nights
Discounted Adult & Junior Group Lessons
PTC Club Championship & Priority Access to Events
Discounted access to certified Tennis Canada and Global Tennis lessons
OTA Club Membership – Access Benefits & Regional Tournaments through the OTA
Fees are also used to purchase OTA insurance, club equipment, court signage etc…
Coaches are paid for their services through lesson groupings and volunteer to support the club at all other events. The Paris Tennis Club is run by a dedicated team of volunteers for the benefit & enjoyment of the community and Tennis Lovers in Paris and surrounding area.
YOUR 2021 PARIS TENNIS CLUB EXECUTIVE IS:
Maureen Capel – email@example.com Tim Coughlin – firstname.lastname@example.org Tony North – email@example.com Julie Tranmerfirstname.lastname@example.org Tom Tranmer – email@example.com
To become a sponsor or partner with the Paris Tennis Club please contact:
Julie Tranmer – firstname.lastname@example.org
PARIS TENNIS CLUB RULES AND ETIQUETTE
1. MEMBERSHIP: These courts are for the enjoyment of the public and the membership of these courts, and for use by students of PDHS during school hours. Court priority will be given to membership during all posted event hours. Memberships and Access Keys may be purchased online at https://theparisclub.ca or downtown at the Brant County Office.
2. EQUIPMENT: For the comfort of all and for personal safety, proper tennis attire and footwear is required. Any personal equipment deemed to be a risk to court surfaces or players will be required to be removed from the court area.
3. COURT COURTESY: Please ensure that anything that you bring onto the courts, you remove from the courts at the conclusion of your play session. Clean up all waste and refuse and place it in the provided containers. Clear all debris.
4. ETIQUETTE: Please wait until play is finished before walking across a court to get your ball. Avoid running onto adjacent courts that are in use and return balls to other players promptly whenever possible at the conclusion or stoppage of your current point. During all hours, if others are waiting to play, please limit your play session to one consecutive hour. Respect each others play as you would wish for your play to be respected.
5. CODE OF CONDUCT: We are a family and community friendly tennis club with a strong junior presence and want for all levels of player to enjoy the facilities and to co-exist in a way such that all players may continue to learn and develop as tennis players. Please refrain from swearing, spitting on the courts, throwing racquets and arguing inappropriately over points in play. Please have respect for the game and all of its players, including your opponents.
6. COURT HOURS: Please respect the posted hours as to court usage at the public facility and give priority to groups that have reserved the courts in advance, our community club and students and teachers of Paris District High School. All Paris Tennis Club Posted hours will appear on signage at the courts and online at https://theparisclub.ca.