The Paris Tennis Club is a family friendly community club. Our mission is to maintain a fun and exciting environment where children and adults of all ages and levels can grow on and off the court and also to create a passion for tennis as a sport for life!
Tennis has been a part of our community since 1895!
To become a sponsor or partner with the Paris Tennis Club please contact:
Tom – email@example.com
YOUR 2018 PARIS TENNIS CLUB EXECUTIVE IS:
Tom Tranmer – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Exclusive club member nights County key surcharge
• Shoe tag
• PTC tournaments
• Social Evenings
• OTA membership club card
• OTA tournament access Stroke clinics
• Discounted access to certified tennis instruction
• 1st year membership includes entry into draw for prize pack
Fees are also used to purchase OTA insurance, club equipment, court signage etc…
Proud Partners & Sponsors:
PARIS TENNIS CLUB RULES AND ETIQUETTE
• Member ID: Shoe tags must be worn at all times. Priority will be given to members wearing shoe tags during club hours.
• Equipment: Proper tennis attire and footwear is required.
• No glass containers allowed in the court area
• Etiquette: Please wait until play is finished before walking across a court to get to your court. Avoid running onto adjacent courts that are in use and please be prompt in sending back any stray tennis balls from the adjacent courts. Please do not leave empty tins, tin tops, plastic waste or other refuse on the courts. Please finish on time and please close the gates when entering and leaving.
• Code of Conduct: We are a family friendly and community tennis club with a strong junior presence and want both adults and juniors to co-exist as we believe each learns from one another. Further to this mandate:
◦ Please refrain from swearing, throwing racquets and arguing over points. Have respect for the game and your opponents.
• Hours: As this club shares space with the community and the school board please respect that during school hours, students and teachers have first priority. Please see posted signs for club hours and organized events.
• Have fun!