Dufferin Tennis Club & Paris Tennis Club
June 24-August 25, 2019
Women’s Men’s Juniors
with cooperation of:
Structure of Ladder Competition
COURTS AND PLAYERS
- A maximum of 30 players per ladder
- Men’s Division I and II,
- Doubles, &
- Junior Ladder Division I & II
- Best of 3 sets
- Players score their own matches
- Playing with ads
- A ladder will be displayed on the website showing all the players names. (participants will be provided their own login info asap)
- When players win a match against somebody above them – they switch places on the ladder.
- The match results must be submitted by 2pm each Sunday
- Players submit their scores on the website that they will be able to access with their personal login, or via email to email@example.com
ORDER OF PLAY
- The start of the ladder competition is June 24th and conclusion date is August 25th. Players will be given an opponent each week, and matches must be played in the period between Monday – Sunday of that week.
AT THE END
- The winners are the persons at the top of each of their respective ladders on the finish date of August 25, 2019.
- The winners will get
FREE FAMILY MEMBERSHIP TO PARIS TENNIS CLUB & DUFFERIN CLUB MEMBERSHIP (4 prizes available)
& BABOLAT TENNIS RACQUET (1 per competition ladder)
- The TOP 8 players in each ladder will represent Dufferin & Paris Tennis Clubs at the “Inter Club Competition 2020”
- Home court for the “Inter Club Competition” will be Paris Tennis Club
ALSO, we will have:
- Player of the week awards
- Player of the month awards
- Most improved players award
IF YOU ARE PLANING ON PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF OUR LADDER COMPETITION BRACKETS, PLEASE EMAIL TEODORA STEFANOVIC ASAP.
- YOUR NAME,
- CONTACT INFO,
- LEVEL OF PLAY,
- AND THE LADDER THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.
Please choose your selections to best reflect your email communication preferences.