Happy Summer Everyone,
I just wanted to jump in here with a quick message regarding the conclusion of our first week of 8-sessions, and the availability of lessons packages for the remainder of the outdoor season. We will be planning lessons through the end of September, so stay sharp for the Club Championships by renewing in a lesson series today.
First off, a big thanks to everyone with their patience with the weather delays this season. It has reminded me how much headache could be saved if we had facilities that could accommodate practices in the rain 😛
We have some VERY exciting Tennis initiatives and partnerships for 2019 in our community to announce in the coming weeks, so stay tuned to the PTC newsletter and make sure to enjoy all the hits you can this season.
Lesson Series Renewals and Registration
Spots in lesson groupings are available now to any and all interested players, and also NEW OPTIONS are available via the new SUMMERflex Lesson program (see below).
Spring Season Wrap-up
- Monday (Red & Orange) – 2 Sessions Remaining : Last Session July 15
- Wednesday (Green) – Last Session July 3 THIS WEEK
- Thursday (Red) – Last Session July 4 THIS WEEK
- Friday (Green & Adult) – OFF THIS WEEK July 5 – Beginning again 7/12/2019
- Saturday (Red) – Last Session July 6 SummerFun Tournament July 13th
SummerFun Tournament 2019:
Save the Date July 13th
Come join us for the Third Annual SummerFun Tennis Tournament, to be held on: Saturday, July 13th (Rain-Date: July 14th) at Paris Tennis Club, with the following schedule:
• 10 am – 12 pm RED Level games and activities for Juniors
• at 12 pm SIGN-IN for Junior Competitive Tournament
• 12 pm – 1 pm BBQ LUNCH ($) for All Juniors and Volunteers
• 1 pm – 4 pm Junior Competitive Tournament
• 4 pm – 5 pm Open Court Play, Demos and Warm-Up
• at 5 pm SIGN IN for Adult Competitive Tournament
• 5 pm – 6 pm BBQ DINNER ($) for all Adults and Volunteers
• 5 pm – 10:30 pm Adult Tournament
• Singles (Division 1 / Division 2)
• Doubles (Mixed Teams)
Tournament Entry will be FREE for all Paris Club Members. Food available at additional cost.
Register today with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or online at https://theparisclub.ca/summerfun-tennis-tournament/ to secure your spot in the tournament. Registration for each section of the draws will be open to drop-ins until the event starts, but advance registrations will help us to plan and organize the event for player numbers.
NEW Lesson Series DATES and NEW Coaching Assignments
- New Lessons Series set to start on:
- Wednesday, July 10th ** NEW ** Tandem coaching assignment of Dora and Jourdyn for all of our Green Level Players on Wednesday! 6:30 – 8:00pm
- Thursday, July 11th ** NEW ** Ladies Adult Lesson Clinic Thursdays 6pm – 7pm
** FREE TRIAL FIRST VISIT, DROP-IN ** -> Numbers will be capped at 8 players
- Friday, July 12th ** NOTE ** We are OFF one week Friday for June 5th, Summer session starts on July 12th, 6:00pm.
- Saturday, July 20th – Red Level & Drop-In – https://theparisclub.ca/lessons/
- Monday, July 22nd – Red & Orange – https://theparisclub.ca/lessons/
** NEW ** SUMMERflex Lesson Options –
or those with many summer plans
For those looking to keep it loose this summer, but still add in weekly lessons and practice for both Juniors and Adults when you can, Paris Tennis Club is now offering $20 per lesson drop-in programming for ALL AVAILABLE* 1.5h program slots and $10 per lesson for all 1h lessons. Players with advance registrations will always receive priority placement for available practice slots. If program is full, due to court or coaching availability, then no additional drop-in players will be accepted.
Available Programming Includes:
- ** NEW ** Wednesday 6:30pm Green Ball 1.5h Session with Dora and Jourdyn Coaching and increased player cap-limit of 12.
- ** NEW ** Thursday 6:00pm Ladies Only Summer Clinic with Coach Dora
- All 1.5h Junior Lesson Programming
- Friday 6:00pm Adult Intermediate Lesson Programming with Coach Dora
And for $10, drop in to any 1h Junior Program:
- All Red Level Lessons
*Please note, lesson space availability must be confirmed via email in advance of drop-in session. Unconfimred participants will be turned away if the session is filled up. **Payment of lesson fees can be provided in-person to the staff on hand or coach, or in advance with online payment via Stripe Credit Card with our new “Submit a Payment” form.
Looking forward to seeing you on the courts.
Paris Tennis Club